Adults, Couples, Families, Adolescents, Children
Generally, Person-Centred/Integrative therapy can help individuals of all ages with a range of personal issues.
Many people find this an appealing type of Therapy because it allows them to keep control over the content and pace of sessions, and they do not need to worry that their Therapist will be evaluating or judging them in any way.
The approach has been found particularly useful in helping individuals to overcome specific problems such as depression, anxiety, personality disorders, eating disorders and alcohol addictions.
These issues can have significant impact on self-esteem, self-reliance and self-awareness, but Person-Centred/Integrative Therapy can help individuals to reconnect with their inner self in order to transcend any limitations.
The Benefits of Private Practice:
- Immediacy - Counselling can be offered when you need it, not months after the event
- Confidentiality and Privacy - a confidential service in a private setting is offered
- Unlimited sessions - the number of sessions needed are based on individual requirements
- Flexible appointment times
- Flexible length of sessions (1 or 2 hours)
Problems and Issues Covered:
- Emotional Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Low Self Esteem/Self Confidence
- Abuse/Emotional Trauma
- Anger Management
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive Tendencies
- Low Motivation
I work within a “non-discriminatory ethic”- no religious, cultural or sexual discrimination